Credit Union Investment Services Study Dashboard
- Focused on credit unions that offer investment services
- Key trends and performance benchmarks
- Covers calendar year 2022
- 58 participants
2022–2023 Credit Union Investment Services Study Dashboard (Septemeber 2023)
The Dashboard is a matrix of 50 different performance metrics tracked in the survey.
- The Dashboard is used by program managers and executive management in the credit union to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business, and to identify strategies for growth.
- We hear from many of the credit unions that purchase the Dashboard every year that it has become one of the most important tools they use during planning season.
- The Dashboard is such a powerful tool that it often forms the foundation of the full-service consulting we have performed for dozens of credit union investment programs.
The Study is a report in presentation format that identifies the most important trends in the data.
- The Annual Credit Union Investment Services Study is considered a go-to resource for information on the most important trends impacting the delivery of investment services through credit unions.
- The findings contained in the Annual Credit Union Investment Services Study frequently achieve you-heard-it-here-first status – these are the issues your business will be grappling with in the coming year.
- Covers year-over-year changes in business mix, production, and profitability; revenue penetration; advisor coverage; advisor productivity; and acquisition of new assets.
|Financial Institutions||Product & Service Providers|
|2022-2023 Credit Union Study||$250||$500|
|2022-2023 Credit Union Dashboard||$500||$1,000|
|Study and Dashboard Package||$625||$1,250|
View the List of Participants
View the List of Metrics
Questions? Looking for a prior year’s study? Contact Reserach@kehrergroup.com.
2022-2023 Credit Union Investment Services Study Dashboard
$500.00 – $1,000.00
2022-2023 Credit Union Investment Services Study and Dashboard
$625.00 – $1,250.00
Participate in Our Surveys
We treat the firms and individuals who provide us data as true partners, keeping the data they provide confidential, and delivering analyses that are timely and actionable in exchange for their participation in our research.
If you are interested in participating in our surveys, please contact: email@example.com