Spring Leadership Study Group
Kehrer Group’s Leadership Study Group brings together the top executives responsible for managing investment services in leading banks and credit unions. The study group meets twice a year to explore best industry practices through the interaction of the experience and insights of participants, in conversations shaped by our proprietary research.
The goal is for participants to leave the session with tangible action steps that they can implement to improve their business. It is an ideal environment for executives looking for industry ideas, networking with industry peers, and shared best practices.
2023 Spring Leadership Study Group
May 18–19, 2023
Chapel Hill, NC
The discussion agenda is developed in conjunction with our participants and sponsors. Recurring topics have included:
- Recruiting and retention of advisors
- Transitioning advisors to fee based business
- Compensation trends
- The role of financial planning
- Expanding life insurance sales
- Rightsizing the advisor headcount and optimizing advisor branch deposit territories and book of clients
- Reengineering the platform sales force
- The impact of sales assistants and associate (junior) Advisors
- The cost of processing the business
This is the premier peer discussion group in the bank insurance and securities community.
Our study groups offer a valuable and efficient opportunity to leverage the experience and knowledge of your peers and industry experts at no cost—thanks to our sponsors, travel expenses up to $600, hotel accommodations, and group meals are complimentary for bank and credit union participants. This study group will be held at The Rizzo Center, minutes away from the University of North Carolina and downtown Chapel Hill.
This study group would not be possible without the support of our sponsors. We acknowledge these organizations for their thought leadership and support.