Regional and Community Bank Study Dashboard
- Focused on banks that partner with third-party broker dealers (TPMs)
- Key trends and performance benchmarks
- Covers calendar year 2022
- 48 participants
2022–2023 Regional & Community Bank Study Dashboard (September 2023)
The Dashboard is a matrix of 50 different performance metrics tracked in the survey.
- The Dashboard is used by program managers and executive management in the bank to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business, and to identify strategies for growth.
- We hear from many banks that purchase the Dashboard every year that it has become one of the most important tools they use during planning season.
- The Dashboard is such a powerful tool that it often forms the foundation of the full-service consulting we have performed for dozens of bank investment programs.
The Custom Peer Group Analysis compares the performance of your firm with other top performers.
- We start by identifying institutions in our database that share key characteristics with your own, then narrow it down to the top performers.
- Thanks to the depth and breadth of our data, we can identify firms that are further along in penetrating their opportunity and have grown the business in the same way you aspire to grow yours.
- The custom analysis serves as a north star for your firm, demonstrating what is possible and providing a visual roadmap of how to get there.
The Study is a report in presentation format that identifies the most important trends in the data.
- The Annual Regional & Community Bank Study is considered a go-to resource for information on the most important trends impacting the delivery of investment services and advice through banks.
- The findings contained in the Annual Regional & Community Bank Study frequently achieve you-heard-it-here-first status – these are the issues your business will be grappling with in the coming year.
- Covers year-over-year changes in business mix, production, and profitability; revenue penetration; advisor coverage; advisor productivity; and acquisition of new assets.
|Product & Service Providers
|2022-2023 Regional & Community Bank Study
|2022-2023 Regional & Community Bank Dashboard
|Study and Dashboard Package
View the List of Participants
View the List of Metrics
Questions? Looking for a prior year’s study? Contact Reserach@kehrergroup.com.
2022-2023 Regional & Community Bank Study Dashboard
$500.00 – $1,000.00
2022-2023 Regional & Community Bank Study and Dashboard
$625.00 – $1,250.00
Interested in a Custom Peer Group Analysis?
Refine your strategic planning with our Custom Peer Group Analysis. Contact Tim (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get started.
Participate in Our Surveys
We treat the firms and individuals who provide us data as true partners, keeping the data they provide confidential, and delivering analyses that are timely and actionable in exchange for their participation in our research.
If you are interested in participating in our surveys, please contact: email@example.com
Investment Services Surveys
Learn more about how we report our benchmarking survey findings to best reflect the different structures of the 3,000 financial-institution-based firms providing investment advice.