Regional and Community Bank Study Dashboard
- Focused on banks that partner with third-party broker dealers (TPMs)
- Key trends and performance benchmarks
- Covers calendar year 2021
- 319 participants
2021–2022 Regional & Community Bank Study Dashboard (August 2022)
The Dashboard is a matrix of 50 different performance metrics tracked in the survey.
- The Dashboard is used by program managers and executive management in the bank to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business, and to identify strategies for growth.
- We hear from many banks that purchase the Dashboard every year that it has become one of the most important tools they use during planning season.
- The Dashboard is such a powerful tool that it often forms the foundation of the full-service consulting we have performed for dozens of bank investment programs.
The Study is a report in presentation format that identifies the most important trends in the data.
- The Annual Regional & Community Bank Study is considered a go-to resource for information on the most important trends impacting the delivery of investment services and advice through banks.
- The findings contained in the Annual Regional & Community Bank Study frequently achieve you-heard-it-here-first status – these are the issues your business will be grappling with in the coming year.
- Covers year-over-year changes in business mix, production, and profitability; revenue penetration; advisor coverage; advisor productivity; and acquisition of new assets.
|Financial Institutions||Product & Service Providers|
|2020-2021 Regional & Community Bank Study||$250||$500|
|2020-2021 Regional & Community Bank Dashboard||$500||$1,000|
|Study and Dashboard Package||$625||$1,250|
View the List of Participants
View the List of Metrics
Questions? Looking for a prior year’s study? Contact Reserach@kehrergroup.com.
2022–2023 Regional & Community Banks Survey
Benchmarking Study coming May 2023
Dashboard coming June 2023
2021-2022 Regional & Community Bank Study Dashboard
$500.00 – $1,000.00
2021-2022 Regional & Community Bank Study and Dashboard
$625.00 – $1,250.00
Participate in Our Surveys
We treat the firms and individuals who provide us data as true partners, keeping the data they provide confidential, and delivering analyses that are timely and actionable in exchange for their participation in our research.
If you are interested in participating in our surveys, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org