Bank Broker Dealer Study Dashboard
- Focused on banks that own their broker dealer
- Key trends and performance benchmarks
- Covers calendar year 2021
- 23 participants
2021–2022 Bank Broker Dealer Study Dashboard (July 2022)
The Dashboard is a matrix of 50 different performance metrics tracked in the survey.
- The Dashboard is used by executive management in the bank BDs to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the business , and to identify strategies for growth.
- We hear from many of the bank BDs who purchase the Dashboard every year that it has become one of the most important tools they use during planning season.
- The Dashboard is such a powerful tool that it often forms the foundation of the full-service consulting we have performed for dozens of the largest bank investment programs.
The Study is a narrative report that identifies the most important trends in the data.
- The Annual Bank BD Study is considered a go-to resource for information on the most important trends impacting the bank brokerage industry.
- The findings contained in the Annual Bank BD Study frequently achieve you-heard-it-here-first status—these are the issues your business will be grappling with in the coming year.
- Covers year-over-year changes in business mix, production, and profitability; revenue penetration; advisor coverage; advisor productivity; and acquisition of new assets.
|Financial Institutions||Product & Service Providers|
|2021-2022 Bank BD Study||$500||$1,000|
|2021-2022 Bank BD Dashboard||$1,000||$1,500|
|Study and Dashboard Package||$1,250||$2,000|
View the List of Participants
View the List of Metrics
View the Bank BD Study
Questions? Looking for a prior year’s study? Contact Reserach@kehrergroup.com.
2022–2023 Bank BD Survey
Benchmarking Study coming May 2023
Dashboard coming June 2023
2021-2022 Bank Broker Dealer Study Dashboard
$1,000.00 – $1,500.00
2021-2022 Bank Broker Dealer Study and Dashboard
$1,250.00 – $2,000.00
Participate in Our Surveys
We treat the firms and individuals who provide us data as true partners, keeping the data they provide confidential, and delivering analyses that are timely and actionable in exchange for their participation in our research.
If you are interested in participating in our surveys, please contact: email@example.com